Sunday, 9 February 2014

My student is invited by the Ontario Boxing Medical Director

My student, manual osteopath, Jay David, DOMP, DCMOEB who graduated from National Academy of Osteopathy had attended an Ontario boxing game, on the request of the Ontario Boxing Medical Director, Dr Venturi.

Manual osteopaths never been invited to work as assistants to the medical director of a boxing match in Canada. This is the first time and once again NAO and its graduates make history!

I congratulate Jay on being such a source of joy and pride for me. First he was one of my top students. Then he got tons of satisfied happy patients who even came as far as Brazil to see him. Later on he was elected by manual osteopaths in Ontario to serve as the vice president of the College of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners of Ontario (COMPO). Later on he saved someone's life in a church by giving CPR. And now he is the first osteopathic manual practitioner working alongside the Ontario Boxing Medical director.

These are the moments that make the profession of teaching one of the most joyful professions of all times.

Thank you Jay. I am proud of you.




No comments:

Post a Comment