Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Chiropractor Dr Preeya Chauhan Just Graduated from National Academy of Osteopathy

I am glad to announce that my student, Dr Preeya Chauhan, a chiropractor in Ontario (Canada) as well as being a university professor, has just graduated with a Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice to become a manual osteopath. I am sure the profession of manual osteopathy benefits greatly from addition of this fine doctor to it.

I am always proud of the caliber of my students. Nothing makes a teacher more proud.

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DOMP, DO
President
National Academy of Osteopathy



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Upper cervical care

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks upper cervical chiropractic

    ReplyDelete