Friday, 21 November 2014

To My Osteopath; a poem

Until now there were only one osteopathy poem which was written in the 1920. I wrote this second osteopathy poem today, November 21, 2014; titled "To My Osteopath".

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DOMP, DO
President
National Academy of Osteopathy
National University of Medical Sciences
www.pourgol.com

یک شعر کوچک که امروز نوشتم تحت عنوان به استئوپت من


A poem by Dr Shahin Pourgol

To My Osteopath:
I want to tell you something
Which you must have heard before
Your hands, your techniques, what you do
The kind of healing you do
Makes your patients to thank you.
How you treat chronic pain
How you relieve acute pain
Osteopathy, the miracle, day in day out.
May you receive all wishes in life
May you achieve all dreams you have
My best wishes are with you
My healer, my osteopath.




No comments:

Post a Comment