Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Read This Every Morning

Here is an interesting article I read today. I constantly teach my students to work smarter, work less, and stay positive and happy. Life is too short and you just have one. It is better to have a profession you love, and spend more time doing what you love with the people you love. Reading this every morning would remind you about what is important in your life.

Nurse reveals the top 5 regrets people make on their deathbed

1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment