Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Another Osteopathy College in Ontario, Canada



A new manual osteopathy college has opened in Ontario (Canada). The college has put my photo and a link to my Google+ page in their website. I have asked them to remove my photo and link from their website.

I hereby notify everyone that aside from National Academy of Osteopathy & National University of Medical Sciences I do not teach or administer any other school anywhere in the world.

There are a number of osteopathy schools affiliated with NUMSS that refer their students to us for the Doctor of Osteopathy, MBA and other programs. However I do not administer these schools or teach for them in any capacities.

Thank you.

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DOMP, DO
President of NAO & NUMSS


No comments:

Post a Comment