Sunday, 8 March 2015

Beautiful letter from director of Gilan Physiotherapy Association

I am blessed to have some of the most distinguished students such as physiotherapist Kamran Athari who is the managing director of the province of Gilan Physiotherapy Association in Iran.

Mr Athari is from the city of Rasht in Iran (same as I) who is a doctor of physical therapy (DPT) student of mine at the National University of Medical Sciences (Spain). This well known physiotherapist has sent me this beautiful letter yesterday.

Dear Dr Pourgol:

I am the ex-president and the current managing director of Gilan Physiotherapy Association. After graduating as a physiotherapist I tried in every possible way to continue my education but could not find a way until I heard about you and your university.

I am now filled with so much excitement to have a chance to study again and to re-live my university years!  Life is learning & being a student. 

I thank you for bringing this excitement and passion for learning once again back to my life.

I am grateful to you for making me alive once again.

Kamran Ethari
NUMSS DPT Student
Rasht, Gilan, Iran
March 07, 2015 



NUMSS teaches a post professional DPT program in 45 countries (online with practical technique classes) including Canada, USA, UK, India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Italy, Germany, UAE, France, Australia & South Africa. To receive more information please visit our website at www.numss.com or email us at admissions@numss.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment