Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Manual Osteopathy in Bermuda



I love Bermuda! It is one of the most beautiful places on this earth. Its capital city, Hamilton is the cleanest city I have seen. And its pink sand beaches are legendary and super romantic. 

And by 2016 manual osteopathic care will become available to Bermudians as National Academy of Osteopathy has now a student from Bermuda for the DOMP (Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice) program.

NAO is the main reason why manual osteopathy is now available in so many countries. Our mission is to allow people in every country of the world have access to this wonderful health profession.

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
President
National Academy of Osteopathy
National University of Medical Sciences





3 comments:

  1. Hello Dr Shaheen,,this is Dr Saadat Khaleel,, im working as an internist in internal medicine in mumbai / bombay,, i was very impressed by reading ur work in osteopathy,,i would like to know that what prospect does doctors in internal medicine have, so as to take a branch of Osteopathy in their clinical practice,,,and my other query is do you train doctors like me,,so that they can take osteopathy as their career option. kindly let me know,,,,my email id : dr.saadat.k@gmail.com
    thankyou ................Dr Saadat Khaleel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr for contacting me. I have asked the staff to email you our information package. If you have any questions feel free to contact us any time. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I live in Bermuda from 5 years and from 3 weeks now I cannot walk with my left leg - from the hip I feel pain when I put the foot down- I am limping.
    I am now 30 weeks pregnant and I am doing exercise at a chiropractic doctor here but I see no improvement. How could a get an Osteopathy doctor opinion on my disability here in Bermuda?
    Most of the doctors here do not want to hear about my sufferings as they are saying must be due to pregnancy.I do not have a diagnosis yet.

    Thank you.
    Mirela

    ReplyDelete