Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Are you passionate about what you do?

Do you love your job so much that you cannot wait to get up? I got up at 4AM, my usual time of work. I work a few hours every morning because I love what I do.

This is passion. I always teach my students to be passionate about what they do. When your passion becomes your profession success follows. And how do you know you are passionate about what you do? It wakes you up early so you can get at it again, you keep talking about it to others and you constantly are thinking about it.

It is so enjoyable to make your job your passion. Then you cannot wait to get up and do the things you love.

I am happy that I love what I do. This morning it was so beautiful outside. I enjoy fog as it is so mysterious. Here is a photo I took this morning. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment