Monday, 14 December 2015

What a Beautiful Life!

I was walking this evening under rain in darkness, feeling immensely grateful for my life. I had such deep and peaceful content and happiness fill every cell of my being. How lucky I am to be alive and to feel all these beauty that is nature and life!

From coming to this country 30 years ago with no money, sleeping in YMCA shelter, washing dishes for $3.75, to now having the largest schools of osteopathy in the world, teaching in 54 countries, to having mayors of some of the largest cities to wish my students happy holidays.

What a journey, what a blessed life, and what an amazing country.

Thank you Canada for giving me this opportunity to grow and to be able to teach others and to improve the health of society. You are forever in my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment