Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Why are my Students Instant Success?

My new business lectures on asset protection, tax planning and reducing liability which will be available to our students within a week. 
In these lectures I show my students at NAO, NUMSS (Spain) & NUMSS (USA) how to use a holding company to protect their current company, investments and real estate. I will also show them how to invest in retirement saving plans without paying tax when they withdraw their money and how to purchase a life insurance without being personally liable for it and also how to make their life insurance premium tax deductible.

These business lectures are one of the reasons why my students are instant success after graduation. My students are successful manual osteopaths because I teach them everything I know about how to manage their business effectively. 

1 comment:

  1. Fast Relief oriented in Knee pain clinic Malton, pinched nerve treatment Malton, Nerve pain treatment Malton at New Hope Physiotherapy.Get complete treatment and assistance from expert & experienced therapists.

    ReplyDelete