Saturday, 14 May 2016

Applause after my lecture!

Yesterday, I lectured about how to use self-hypnosis to improve yourself. I received applause after the lectures. Apparently my students liked this lecture a lot! I love my students and their happiness makes my day.

The techniques I showed students are what I used personally to change my lifestyle. I made myself dislike unhealthy food, and made myself (using self-hypnosis) to love healthy food. This technique is extremely quick yet powerful way of changing yourself for the better.

Self-hypnosis is so powerful that now I truly feel disgusted by watching people eating meat! Before when I saw a steak I would focus on the grilled mark and how delicious it looked. Now through the power of self suggestion, I see the red juice and the pink color reminding me of blood and how the animal was killed. This destroys any craving I may have for beef.

In over 2 weeks I lost 7.5KG (16.5 lbs) without dieting, by just eliminating meat, sugar, salt and fat from my diet and replacing them with super delicious veggies (specially root vegetables like beet and celery root), seafood, beans, fruits, berries & dairy products.

The energy I feel now is insane! I will NEVER go back to eating unhealthy food. If two weeks of healthy lifestyle is making me feel so good, I cannot wait to see how I feel after months, especially when I add exercise to my life as well.

Good habits can be as addictive as bad habits!

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
President of NAO, NUMSS (Spain) & NUMSS (USA) 
 
 

1 comment: