Monday, 25 July 2016

I did it!!!!!


Finally after over 10 years, I am now officially under 100Kg. Today I am 99.4KG, less than 7 weeks after I started changing my life style by cutting meat, sugar, salt and fat from what I eat.
My first goal was to lose 10% of my body weight which I achieved within a month. The next goal was to go under 100kg, which I did today within 2 months :)
My next and last weight loss goal is go to 88KG, my ideal weight. I hope to achieve this within the next 6 months.
From 117.80KG on April 29, 2016 to 99.4KG on June 22, 2016.
The good part is that I enjoy what I eat. I eat how much I want and never get hungry or crave any bad foods. I lost craving the unhealthy food because I used self-hypnosis to make myself love healthy meals.
I also keep my metabolism high by being active during the day. Instead of 30 minutes of exercise at one time, I do a few minutes of exercise at different times during the day. this keeps my metabolism high. I also eat many small portion veggies during the day. This is also to assure that my metabolism remain high.
Living healthy is so much fun!

1 comment: