Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Lost over 50 pounds in 3 months!

Today I passed the 50 pounds weight loss limit. I was 117.9KG on April 29, 2016 (260 pounds) and today, August 02nd, after over 3 months now I am 94.5KG (208 lb), a total of 23.5KG of weight loss (52 lb).
All this by cutting fat, sugar, meat and salt from my diet and replacing them with seafood, chicken, eggs, legume, veggies, and fruits. I eat smaller portions and often while doing light physical activities during the day to keep my metabolism up. I love what I eat and I never feel hungry or crave for anything unhealthy.
You can do it as well. I am happy that my weight loss motivated some friends and students to also follow a healthy lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. We have Expert in Physiotherapy Malton, Physiotherapy Brampton, brampton physio, brampton physiotherapist at state of the art & advanced New Hope Physiotherapy facility. Reliable and complete relief from pain symptoms.

    ReplyDelete