Saturday, 27 August 2016

This is insane!

People in Canada & USA spend 25 hours per week on their mobile phones, a recent survey found. Even at a minimum wage of $11 per hour this is $14,300 per year in wasted money and time!

I feel so sad when I see people everywhere acting like zombies, their head down, checking mobiles oblivious to their surrounding.

Imagine what they can achieve if they spend 25 hours per week pursuing whatever their passion happens to be. Many would realize their dreams by spending 25 hours per week on achieving their goals. Instead their time, attention and money is wasted.

I have cancelled my mobile for a few years now and it was one of the best decisions of my life. Now I get to see views such as these. Beautiful nature that increases my creativity. There is so much beauty in the world.

STOP. Cancel the phone and open your eyes. Enjoy all these beauty that surrounds you.

Enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment