Wednesday, 3 August 2016
Yoga improves your brain
A new research published last week indicates that Yoga improves memory more than the common brain exercises. Dementia affects many adults and seniors. By starting Yoga right now you keep your brain healthy. Some other benefits of Yoga include:
• Increased muscle strength and tone.
• Improved respiration, energy and vitality.
• Maintaining a balanced metabolism.
• Weight reduction.
• Cardio and circulatory health.
• Improved athletic performance.
• Protection from injury.