Thursday, 19 January 2017

I love the tree pose

Aside from the obvious health benefits, one reason why I love Yoga is that it connects me with nature and nature is the source of my creativity.

The tree pose of Yoga is one of my most favorite poses. It allows me to draw strength and serenity from the environment which allowing me to connect with my inner intelligence that can help me in daily life. When doing this pose I can imagine being part of nature and gaining wisdom and strength.
Like a tree, this pose helps me to reach upward, while staying firmly in touch with the earth. Life is filled with challenges of every sort. Being like a tree reminds me to remain steady and focused while swaying and bending with the challenges I face.

I recommend you all to try Yoga. It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment