Saturday, 21 January 2017

Letter From a Registered Nurse

Parts of a post written by Candace Terry, RN, DOMP, one of my National Academy of Osteopathy student: 

.........When I started, the passion for manual osteopathy Dr. Pourgol conveyed when he was teaching made it feel like he was right in the room with you. His love for Manual Osteopathy made me want to learn more and more. Then when I went to Toronto for the 2 week hands-on, seeing the team in-person made me feel like I was part of a special family. The love I have for my new profession just increased tenfold.

The business classes were above and beyond what I was expecting. There were many times I said “I wish I knew that before” or “Wow. That makes so much sense.” I even caught my husband hanging around when I was watching my classes and saying quietly “Hmm”, “Okay”, and “Yes”..........

Thank you.

Candace Terry RN DOMP
Can Save Lives Treatment & Training Centre
www.cansavelives.com
1-855-499-2106
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment