Thursday, 18 May 2017

So Much Love!

I am blessed that my students love what I teach them! I am the happiest teacher in the world!

These are some messages I received from my students in the past year.

-Thank you, you are the best teacher in the world!

-One thing I really enjoyed was the business lectures by Dr. Pourgol. I did not have a business background and after following his lectures, I now own a successful business.

-Thank you to the amazing Dr. Pourgol for being such an inspiration in my life.

-Hey Dr. Pourgol; You have truly given me the power and ability to carve out my own path in life. The tools that I have acquired though your guidance has already changed the lives of many!!! I am forever thankful.

- Dr. Pourgol is always encouraging and passionate about his students being successful and shares every bit of knowledge he has to help us succeed.

-Sincerely thank you Dr Pourgol. For everything. My brother is applying for NAO soon. You have created an amazing opportunity for us to improve health care, enrich the lives of others as well as our own.

-Thank you so much Dr Pourgol. Your advise always works. And you are the only teacher in the world who is always available for the students. It’s my pleasure to have you.

-Dr Pourgol - I love your video lectures ! You have a great mix of humour and technical information that really creates enjoyable and effortless learning. Thank you so much.

-Dr. Shahin Pourgol, I'm loving your business lectures. I took management at McGill University and your classes are 10x more interesting. Keep up the good work!

-Thank you, Dr Shahin Pourgol. My naturopathy practice has increase from 4-6 patients a day to 8-10, in the last two and half months.

-Thank you Dr. Pourgol! You are an inspiration to me! Thanks for being the best teacher in the world.

-Dr. Pourgol gives you amazing business lectures on how to set up a business and promote yourself. I cannot believe how much I am learning! I am so thankful every day that I chose NAO.

- the Business classes stand out for me the most since they teach you how to continue your success and build the best practice you can as a manual osteopath beyond graduation.
- His teaching style was the reason I loved the classes so much, they were straight to the point and everything had clear explanations.

-Proud to be one of your students! I couldn't be happier with my choice to come learn osteopathy at NAO from such passionate and knowledgeable teachers -- also very entertaining with many interesting yet informative stories. I truly feel honored.

- My professor, Dr. Pourgol is a man whom I truly admire. He opened National Academy of Osteopathy and expanded manual osteopathy tremendously. Thanks to him, manual osteopathy is being taught in 68 countries!

- Dr. Pourgol- thank you so much for being an amazing teacher and teaching many individuals manual osteopathy. You truly are helping many people around the world.

- Thank you Dr. Wouldn't have been able to go (to Paris, France) without your business lectures!

- One of the things that I love about the NAO founder, Dr. Shahin Pourgol, is that at various times throughout the year he will allow access to the education portal for alumni, so that we can review and watch the latest additions and updated lectures. Very generous, and without the online side of the school, not possible.

- My president Dr. Pourgol..you are my great professor! Forever u are my great Osteopathic founder.

-Dr. Pourgol gives you amazing business lectures on how to set up a business and promote yourself. I cannot believe how much I am learning! I am so thankful every day that I chose NAO.

-Dr. Pourgol, I came across a quote today that I would like to share with you: “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward. You sir, inspire!!

-The business classes were above and beyond what I was expecting. There were many times I said “I wish I knew that before” or “Wow. That makes so much sense.” I even caught my husband hanging around when I was watching my classes and saying quietly “Hmm”, “Okay”, and “Yes”.

-Your help has been immeasurable. I'm so booked I haven't had time to implement a quarter of your tips from business lectures. Thank you!

-Thank you dr P, for all the inspiration and knowledge you so generously share.

-Thank you so much Dr Shahin Pourgol for giving me the honor to be one of your student.

-I would like to thank Dr Pourgol for his passion. The university's program would not be the same without his infectious humor and expertise. He evidently loves his job, which makes it so much easier to listen and learn as a student. Thank you.

-I really like my teachers there. Starting with Dr. Pourgol who teaches Mobilizations and Muscle energy techniques, but also business management which made us prepared for business life, marketing , safety and promotion.

-Hi Dr Pourgol, Just wanted to let you know I am enjoying your online classes,

-Thank you very much, Dr. Pourgol, truly. I sincerely appreciate all your advice and your work to give us the best means to improve our odds to succeed in this new path. Your speech at graduation ceremony was very inspiring. As you said, you will always be part of the change in our lives, an important part, let me complete, and I will always be grateful to you for all the knowledge that you have transferred to us but, most of all, for your devotion as a teacher and your engagement to your students to make successful people of us. Words are not enough. Thank you.

-Dr Pourgol: Thank you for creating such a great school. I'm only a month in (dual degree BSc(O)/DO) and am loving the education. Excited to see NUMSS and NAO continue to grow. Keep up the great work!

-Dr. Shahin Pourgol, I just wanted to reach out and tell you how much I appreciate seeing your proud and positive posts as well as all of amazing things that this school has accomplished in such a short period of time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment