Wednesday, 28 June 2017

My Student Working in Hospital

My 2nd Student Working in a Hospital

I have many students working in hospitals as physiotherapists & physicians. However until now just had one student who was working as an osteopath in a hospital in UAE. Now I found out another student, St├ęphane Laporte, DOMP, DO (a graduate of National University of Medical Sciences (Spain) & National Academy of Osteopathy) has secured a position as an osteopath in Vietnam. I met Stephane in Madrid during our practical classes there. I am so proud of him.

This is an email I received from him today:

This email is to send you a heartfelt thank you for your guidance in the field of Osteopathy. Thanks to you and your education, I am now working in a major JCI accredited hospital in the physical therapy and rehabilitation department. It's a great experience, working in a team of therapists. This is of course the very beginning, and I look forward to grow fast in personal development and to apply the lessons from the NAO & NUMSS business lectures."
St├ęphane. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment