Sunday, 16 July 2017

The wisdom of organized simplicity

Nothing makes a teacher happier than seeing his lessons are useful to students.
I am blessed to have so many students who love me, love what I teach and how I teach. This is an email I received today from dermatologist Dr. Daria who is a part time student of National Academy of Osteopathy at the York University Heights campus of NAO in Toronto.

Thank you Dr. P,

You are one of the few teachers in Canada who is able to actually teach students something useful, which they can further apply in their professional lives. This makes students always remember you with gratitude in their hearts.

You can't imagine how much I appreciate your approach to education; I call it "the wisdom of organized simplicity". If a person can make complicated subjects simple - he is a master, you are the true master of wisdom in the field of osteopathic education.
Did I mention that you are the best teacher? I will continue to follow your insights …they are great. You have a good influence on me, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment